Another blue blog

I know that my english is not that good. But I do my best! :)

Now again!


Hi all. :)


You might find this post a little strange, But you might also find it very funny. :D



Now again


This post is about how annoying it is, when i'm in the middle of something always have to go to the bathroom! It's so annoying, because it always destroys my concentration.


Am I really the only one who has it like this?? :P


Well I hope not! Because I would really like to hear what others (you) think about it.


I know that there is no solution for this BIG! Problem, but what if there were?? Would you then use it? What if you could decide when you wanted to go to the bathroom! And therefore not when you were in the middle of something importent.


If it was possible, then i would use it a lot :D


Well this was my random thought of the day :D now i have to go to the bathroom!!

0 kommentarer:

ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3 ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3