Another blue blog

I know that my english is not that good. But I do my best! :)

Building your very own laser



Hi all. :) I hope you had a nice weekend? :)

In this post I want to show you how i built my very own powerfull laser, from a DVD burner drive. Its very simple and it is very powerfull. But I have to warn you about doing this yourself, if you don't know how to protect yourself and others. This is not a toy.

But with that said i think we can begin building our own laser.



I found this video on youtube that explains it all :)



I hope you enjoyed watching this little video? :) I did!!

But before you leave, I want you to know that is is actually working! so be careful.

If you have any questions? then my mail is as allways: psduck@hotmail.com

0 kommentarer:

ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3 ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3