Another blue blog

I know that my english is not that good. But I do my best! :)

Having asperger


It just happened again! I'm crying at the moment when i write this post. It's so hard to live with this asperger thing. I don't have a lot of friends, so i don't have anyone besides my parents, to talk to about this. And the only friends i have, i don't trust. I don't know what to do anymore.

I have allways known that there was something wrong with me, becouse i didn't behave like everyone else around me. I have been different from my friends ever since i was little, where i allways played with myself and not with the others. But now that i'm a grownup I can realy feel it, like never before. I can't be places where there is a lot of people, like in schools and so. At the moment i'm going at technical school in my town. But it's very difficult for me, to be in a school with lots of people, like in this one.

My down times, like this one now. Comes in periods from time to time. Some time when i just can't have more problems in my head, I just go down and start's to cry. That is also a problem to me, I can't get things out of my head. Good or bad, they just stay in my head untill there is no more space in there, then it comes out all in one big reaction. Sometimes i cry, other times i just get's angry!

Many of you out there might think, that it would be nice to have the skill to remember everything that happens or things you read. Well, its is yes! But! All the bad things dosen't disapear either. So, yes i'm realy smart in school and so, becouse i remember everything. But i'm also very sad often and scared, becouse i remember all the bad stuff that happens in my life too. Everyone remembers the things that happens in their life. But not as good as me, I can remember things like if they were written on a piece of paper. I can even remember things up to 2 or 3 months after i heard them and then use it in school. But if something bad happens to you? Then you might cry at the moment when it happens and then go on with your life. But i don't cry when something bad happens, I collect and carry bad things with me for several months, or even years. And then it all comes out a once. And when those bad things comes out, it's not nice to be me.

Imagin how you feel when you loose your girlfriend/boyfriend, how sad you are after. Multiply that with 10 or more, then you know how i feel when i go down.


I'm getting better now,becouse i write about my problem :) But still! It's so irritating to have this asperger syndrome!



The end
I just wanted to share my experience with this problem, maybe it can help someone to know that they are not alone? :)

It realy helps to write about it. But that dosen't mean that it's gone! It still comes back again in another 2 or 3 months or so :(


My mail
If you are like me and maybee have something you want to ask me or share with me? then you are more than welcome to send me a mail :)
psduck@hotmail.com


Greetings from Jim, the owner of this blog

3 kommentarer:

Hi Jim-Do you know Wagerwitch? She's a regular in forum discussions. She has Asperger's too. She seems to handle it really well and I know blogging is a great outlet for her. You might want to contact her. She's a great spirit. I liked your motorcycle story below and the picture of the rain is absolutely beautiful.

August 31, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
econtatto said...

Dear Jim, I read with lot of interest your revelation ( I think it is!) and I don't know exactly what to say, but a good way to solve your problem is to understand the origin of it.Of course I'm not a psicologist but what I can say is to tryin' to take a look to NLP ( Richard Bandler is the most important writer on this theme)and if you'll take a look don't be scared at the beginning for the amount of things you probably have to read! it really helped me a lot for understandin' my mind and my defects and fears!
I know it's not so much but give it a chance won't cost you nothin'!!
Sorry for my English and have a nice day!
Mike from lookartv.blogspot.com

August 31, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Good post and nice blog friend.. i can get many information on you'r blog... thank's a lot friend...

August 31, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3 ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3