Another blue blog

I know that my english is not that good. But I do my best! :)

look in the past "Stars"


Looking at the stars

Hi everyone, I just want to share something nice with you all out there.

Did you know, that when you look at the stars you actualy look in the past? That's right. The way the stars looks like today, Is how the stars was millions of years ago! Everytime I look at the stars at night, I often wonder what they will look like today?

But here is something else about the stars

If what you see up there now, is what happened millions of years ago. Then what about a shooting star? you know that you can wish when you see a shooting star right? but how can someone wish for something that has already happened?


What i think about this

I often wonder what the stars might look like today and if the stars i look at is even there? I like that looking at the stars, allways brings something in to my life. You never know what you might find up there. New patterns, or a star that you didn't see yesterday. Sometimes when i'm sad, I just lay down on the lawn at night and look up at the stars. It makes me feel invincible and invisible to all the problems in my everyday life. It make my problems so small, becouse the univers is so big! And compared to that, my problems is easy to throw away. when i look at the stars, I allways hear music while i do it. Listen music while looking at the stars on a peaceful weekend night, is just so nice and relaxing. You should try it yourself :)



That was my post about the stars.
May mail: : psduck@hotmail.com


3 kommentarer:

Tikno said...

Maybe you are right. The light from the star that we look at present is from billion years ago.

August 25, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Swanton said...

Wonderful post! I love it!

August 31, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

I also love to look at stars especially during summers, i just lie on my terrace and gaze at them......

September 1, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3 ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3