Another blue blog

I know that my english is not that good. But I do my best! :)

Its good to be afraid


being afraid, is something spacial! Something that makes us as humans, think clear and do our best at serten things/tasks!


In this post, i'm going to tell you how i think that we can use fear for something good!

Many of us, will most likely try to avoid fear and the things they just can't seem to face. I'm not the best at this myself! But i have given it some thoughts. What if one can use her/his fear to get more selfcontrole, to accomplish more in life and to Lern how to give your best at all times.

I would say that we can all lern something from fear! And that we should take our fear and turn it against our problems! Then we might be able to solve future problems easyer! :)

The end

0 kommentarer:

ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3 ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3