Another blue blog

I know that my english is not that good. But I do my best! :)

2012 Who will survive

Never before has a date in history been so significant to so many cultures, so many religions, scientists, and governments. "2012" is an epic adventure about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors.

I have chosen to write about this movie, because i'm a big fan of this kind of films! I have seen "The independence day" and "The day after tomorrow". Wich by the way is made by the same director as "2012". I think that theese movies are great , because of the uniqe touch that they have! The director behind a movie like this, have this abillity to make you feel like you are part of the story. I can say that , because i know him from the two other films directed by him.

The most known release date of "2012", is november 13. This can change from country to country.

The inside
Now i'm going to give you some snside info about the movie.

Filming began in August 2008 in Vancouver.

The film is Directed by: Roland Emmerich.

Genres: Drama, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Family.

Persons:
Actors: John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Oliver Platt, Danny Glover, Woody Harrelson, Amanda Peet, Thandie Newton.

Screenwriter: Roland Emmerich, Harald Kloser.

Producer: Harald KloserMark, GordonLarry Franco, Volker Engel, Marc Weigert.

Executive Producer: Ute EmmerichMichael, Wimer.

Cinematographer: Dean Semler.



All in one
I think that this is great news and i realy look forward to watch this movie! And i will for sure post my review of it, when i have seen it! :)

Bellow i will post the link to the official website, the trailer and some pictures.

The trailer:

And as promised, some pictures:

















0 kommentarer:

ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3 ss_blog_claim=04b88a37175c221cbb5b346ee7c75ac3